Clusterlogics is an automation and integration platform built on top of several Open Source solutions. Each of these solutions, is freely available for download and use, and can be found below. The value of our Clusterlogics platform, is the automation layer on top of each of these platforms, enabling them to be used by anyone who can operate a GUI. Additionally, there is a very large amount of value in our integrations between these systems, as well as external systems via our APIs. As our platform evolves, it will not only handle Backups & Recovery – but also – Big Data, Cloud Orchestration, Configuration Management, Access Management, and likely much more. We offer a full, centrally managed, integrated suite of solutions required to deploy, manage your infrastructure, even in the most complex hybrid environments.
Clusterlogics utilizes the Bareos platform for file and database level backups. The Bareos engine, and client side agents, have been incorporated into our platform. Clusterlogics layers in all of the configuration automation and integration requirements, making Bareos easy to use for everyone.
- Wizard based installs
- Wizard based configurations
- Advanced GUI and reporting capabilities
- Extensive automation and integration
Clusterlogics utilizes the Elastic Stack (Elastic, Logstash, Kibina + X-Packs) to produce all of our Big Data Analytics. We have integrated and automated the platform into our GUI. Seamless, wizard based and automated installation and configuration on your infrastructure, advanced server and application dashboards and customized notifications.
- Wizard based installation and configuration
- Pre-configured auto populated dashboards upon installation
- Extensive and customized notifications module
- API accessible via external systems
Clusterlogics has automated and integrated the use of Libvert tools into our platform.
- Wizard based installation
- Wizard based configuration
- GUI access to all integrated Libvert snapshot/recovery/migration tools